Audience please.

1 Like

Jen and I are interested in performing.

1 Like

Please reserve a place in the auditorium for me :wink:

1 Like

I’d love a seat in the audience please :smiley:

1 Like

Put me down for audience please. Thanks. UTC.

1 Like

I would like audience seat please !

1 Like

I would like to have a seat in the audience, please!

1 Like

Are holidays songs a requirement, suggestion or not applicable for the performers?
Or is it stated somewhere and i missed it?

1 Like

Waiting for the Grinches! :innocent:

1 Like

John I believe from @LievenDV original post, feeling out the territory, it was optional.
Maybe he or @Richard_close2u will confirm.
:sunglasses:

Hi John.
Festive songs? In no way are they compulsory.
If you have a desire to do some gloria in excelsis then go for it!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey folks, this is only 2 weeks away-
Probably need to start drawing lots for slots :grinning:
(I’ll be wanting to give Chris a bit of warning if he’s to learn a butchered obscure song :laughing:)

2 Likes

It is.
I would suggest that folks will be that extra nervous on a Justin hosted live stream.
To mitigate the stomach churning, it may be an idea to have a modest ambition for your performance and go with something tried and trusted, something that is not at the far reach of your playing comfort zone.

3 Likes

In your dreams mate!
If I’m on, boats will be pushed out :rofl:

5 Likes

Hnmm is that a clue to your song choice? :thinking:

2 Likes

If your not in the cut save it for OM XIII/13/Thirteen in January. I’ll bring the anchor !
:anchor:

1 Like

How close to the wire will we get before the runners and riders are announced ?
Will it be limited to one song per performer ?
Just thinking of folks who may be preparing and will miss the cut and those that have put their name forward but are awaiting selection before prepping.
Personally I have one in the bag either way, that’s being polished for whenever but I noticed some first timers stepping up who will be new to this.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

All good questions @TheMadman_tobyjenner

The discussion has revolved around 12 performers (currently there are fewer who have asked to perform) plus other segments plus Justin opening / closing with performances too. Maybe 1, maybe 2 songs. Not finalised.

The platform will be Streamyard. Some info on this that audience and potential performers to read in advance.

2 Likes

After publishing my last cover I started prepping something special up. Something festive, different and something I can bet no one will know :laughing: it’s gonna be quite short and simple, but hopefully entertaining!

2 Likes

Can we start calling you Brian then :wink:

4 Likes