JGC Xmas Bash 2022 - Livestream No.2

Haha after this one Brian can call me Brian as far as I am concerned :rofl:

4 Likes

Hi @Richard_close2u
I’d love to take the chance for a performer slot if available, been working on a song for a while that this would be a great kick to finish to.
If not performing I would equally happily take an audience seat :+1:
Opportunity to share some time with Justin live would be a terrific start to the season.
Thanks!

2 Likes

I think I’m ready for a debut performance if there is room. Enough lurking!
(UTC -8)

3 Likes

Hey Richard,

Can you put me on the audience list please mate.

Cheers, Shane

2 Likes

I am so here for this!! Audience Only, Please.

1 Like

Please add me to the audience list.

@sclay Shane is that 6am Sunday 11?

1 Like

I would like to perform if that is possible :+1:

1 Like

If there’s room, I’d like to be in the audience!

1 Like

Hi, I would really like to be in the audience for the Christmas OM. This is my second attempt at finding the right area to make the request, still nothing ventured nothing gained. Hopefully I’ve found the right place. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was going to say I wanted an audience spot but then I realized thats a little late, my time. Darn!

1 Like

Audience, please. AZSandy

2 Likes

Yep Maggie, thats 6am Sunday where I am. :flushed:

2 Likes

Shane hopefully there will be some time zone info posted for non UK domiciled performers and audience before the show.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner There are a lot of utc time zone converters available. I would post a link, but I get mainly german sites for this. Maybe somebody has a reliable source?

1 Like

I’ll not be able to make this one, I’ll be at a masquerade ball but I’m hoping I’ll be able to get it on catch up.

Have a great night everyone. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Go as a guitar player.
They’ll never guess :rofl:

7 Likes

UPDATES

12 performers, 1 song each.

Cut off for expressions of interest to perform: Saturday 3rd December.

Criterion for performers: similar to eligibility criterion here: Community Open Mics – How They Work, Access & Eligibility

Festive songs welcome but not required.

Performers will be asked to provide a brief guitar biography for Justin to read as an introductory when announcing the.

If you are unsure of 7pm UTC (UK time) then this convertor may help: Time Zone Map

1 Like

Audience please for me, UTC+1

1 Like

Will you please add me to the audience list.

1 Like

I’d like a seat in the audience please. Poolside if possible… :laughing:

1 Like