Johnny B Goode and Further up the road. - TonyHS

Joing my friends on stage at one of theirs’s 50th birthday party. Only the second time playing live and only 29 weeks into learning the guitar. I was buzzing afterwards for quite a long period :wink:

23 Likes

Hi Tony,
this will be a guideline through your guitar life :joy:
Great listening while typing :sunglasses:
Greetings…

1 Like

@roger_holland Thank you, I am looking forward to that :wink:

1 Like

Tony looks like you were have a great time. Good job

1 Like

You look so happy, Tony! Well done :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for sharing.

Living the dreams, Tony. Sounded and looked great. Keep on rocking and rolling!

1 Like

Thanks @Jwaters Jeff, I was having a great time.

Thank you @JokuMuu , I certainly was very happy up there, judging by the moving around like a demented puppet :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @DavidP . Will do!

1 Like

Wooh hoo! Sounds great! Keep on rock’n rolling! Bravo! Well done!

Don’t make yourself so small. It looks just fine, and I rather watch someone enjoying themselves than some salt statue without emotions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Made me smile. Love the vibes. Big up!

1 Like

Tony, that’s looking as if you had a great time and enjoyed yourself and making music along with your mates! That’s awesome and gives me such good vibes, I really enjoy watching and listening a lot.

You’re doing great and I’m already looking forward to your next gig! :smiley:

1 Like

Wow you were having a ball there Tony. Great stuff!

1 Like

Thank you @Allaxxor @Lisa_S @sairfingers , Yes I was having a great time up there.

@JokuMuu Thank you, I some how think that I would never be able to stop bouncing around to rock and roll :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Tony, you’re spreading pure joy being up on stage. That’s sensational :star_struck:!
Congratulations on your amazing progress :clap::+1::smiley:. What a wonderful occasion to show what you’ve already learnt :star_struck:.
Thanks so much for sharing :hugs:.

1 Like

Great stuff Tony, it looks like you were having a real blast with your guitar buddies. Only your second time playing live. You looked like a seasoned pro.

1 Like

Thank you, It really has helped playing on stage with a friend that wants you to enjoy the guitar.

Thank you. It was a real blast. I am not sure about a seasoned pro, but I will take that :wink:

2 Likes

That looks and sounds awesome and a lot of fun. After only 29weeks, Wow!

1 Like

Great stuff Tony :heart_eyes::star_struck:

1 Like