Jumped the gun a bit

I googled your amp - it has reverb built in. And a bunch of other effects. You are probably good to just use the amp’s reverb, as you’re unlikely to toggle reverb during a song as you might do with distortion or a touch wah.

1 Like

After some research, went for the Boss RC-1.
It has a light display to know when you’re recording/mixing and it also shows you when the loop is coming to an end, so that did it for me.
I’ve only been messing around with it for a week but works perfectly and the built is really solid.

TC Electronic HOF Mini is pretty good. Can load almost any type of reverb into it.

Whenever I see this, my brain sees paypal and my gass starts bubbling ! :rofl:

2 Likes

There’s something organic, natural and highly satisfying about building out a pedal board. It just feels good and right. Having a drawer full of pedals to choose from is next level awesome. Doing it on the cheap feels rebellious, and very Garage Band cool. LOL

1 Like

It’s the one pedal that can really improve your playing. I recommend a single button looper with at least five minutes of loop time. Keep it simple.

Such as? Type/model?

I have two that I use and can recommend highly, a TCE Ditto and the Donner Beltway. That said, I have to say that I use the Donner more often these days.

2 Likes

I like the Donner pedals…just managed to get the Beltway for £36…result

2 Likes