June, 2024 - Sweet Dreams (Eurythmics) Bottom Of The Lake (Original Song)

I did this one before but kinda took it to the next level and tried some special effects and such!!! :smiley: Not perfect by any means but was fun! Hope you enjoy as i did in making it!!!

Just Remastered it and kinda put a band aid on one drum part!! :slight_smile:

Hey guys think i posted this one already but ill do it again :slight_smile: Songs about raising awareness about addiction! Enjoy! All comments appreciated!

Heres the lyrics if anyone is wondering!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks Silvia glad you liked it!!! Thanks for commenting!

(Verse 1)

Im goin down to the bottom of the lakeā€¦

Now I cannot escapeā€¦

I went through alot of painā€¦

Now I feel ashamedā€¦

(Chorus 1)

Now i cannot stop on a dime

There was a time where I shined

Where I shined

Where I shined

(LEAD 1) Doo diddle dooā€¦ doo doddle doo.ā€¦

(Verse 2)

Im goin down to the bottom of the lakeā€¦

That was one big mistakeā€¦

I went through alot of painā€¦

And its not some kinda gameā€¦

(Chorus 2)

Now I cannot stop on a dimeā€¦

There was a time where I shinedā€¦

Where I shinedā€¦

Where I shinedā€¦

Now I cannot stop on a dimeā€¦

There was a time where I shinedā€¦

Where I shinedā€¦

Where I shinedā€¦

(LEAD 2 into FINISH)ā€¦ Doo diddle dooā€¦ doo doddle doo.ā€¦

8 Likes

Byron

Well played: good, steady rhythm with some well played lead guitar too. Sounded like a lost REM song. Enjoyed it!

Brian

Thanks man! I put my heart and soul into this one! Glad you liked it! :slight_smile: Thanks for the comment!

Great production of a nicely crafted song Byron - loved the percussion and lead guitar breaks!

Great song Byron! Nice production as well.

Thanks guys!

Bravo Bytron, itā€™s really a good songā€¦Iā€™m afraid my poor listening skills made me understand only half of itā€¦but the music came through entirely!

Oh yeah, I remember this one very well. Thanks for letting me do an instrumental collaboration with you four years ago:

3 Likes

Yes!!! That was awesome!!! I cleaned it up some and added some stuff since then!!! :slight_smile: Cant believe that was four years ago lol. Thanks man!

1 Like

This was a true masterpiece Byron. I felt the message of the song and truly enjoyed listening to your style.

Jeff

That was terrific Byron. Had a real Neil Young vibe to it.
Very well played sung and produced too.

Nice song with an important message as well.

Keep them coming sir!

@CT @SDKissFan @sairfingers @glpguitar @SILVIA @TheCluelessLuthier @twistor59 @beejay56 Wow thanks you guys! That means alot as ive been a addict before and know how it feels and this song I wrote portrays that and what it feels likeā€¦ And it could be with anything in general! I still struggle to this dayā€¦ Anywaysā€¦ Listen to CTā€™s collab that he did, its awesome! He did that when I first wrote this song! He posted the link in this post!!! Check it out!!! Then I re-recorded it with my new equipment that i saved for. :slight_smile: Thanks you guys for acknowledging that it has a strong messageā€¦ That means alot to me and what im trying to portray in this original. You guys mention Oasis, Neil Young and REM, and im a really big fan of those bands/artistsā€¦ Even Nirvana! I love grunge rock and was trying to get close to that. Thanks you guys!

4 Likes

It truly was a great message, Bytron. Your original was impressive. Iā€™m mostly not into hard rock, but this type of ā€œgrungeā€ rock, I do enjoy. @CT ā€˜s collaboration was exceptional too. So nice to listen to.

2 Likes

Thanks Pkboo for commenting!! :smiley: I worked hard on this!

Hi Byron, thanks for the Lyrics! I could appreciate it even moreā€¦boy youā€™ve got a talent with musicā€¦ah yes I know, you worked hard too! So keep working hard on your talent and yourself because the results are something you can be very proud of!

Aww thanks Silvia!! I tryā€¦ Especially with music because it connects ya know! :slight_smile: Thanks for the comment! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Byron, that is a lovely song, very well played and sung! I love the lyrics and all the layers - very nice addition of that melody part in the middle, works nicely with the song.

Thanks Boris!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again guys for all the comments! :slight_smile: