Just Recieved a New Badge

According to the new badge I just received I waist as much time on here as
Brian, Adrian, David and Toby. Don’t you people have jobs. :sweat_smile:

I know Toby’s is retire but what about the other 3? Independently wealthy :face_with_monocle: :heavy_dollar_sign: :dollar:

Who do you think will be next?

6 Likes

6 Likes

More a case of what badge will be next! Aficionados :rofl::rofl::rofl: I can’t say what my reaction was or I’d be branded!
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

OMG! Dude just broke the first rule of Fight Club :roll_eyes:
(and for the record- unemployed since1998 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

5 Likes

Time sure does fly, 100 days since we moved home.

Still employed, more dependently indebted.

Luckily the badge is for visits rather than hours invested :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: I just manage my time very well and let’s leave it like this in case one day someone from my job joins the Community :rofl:

2 Likes

In terms of days reading my counter is not going fast …while I don’t do much else than play guitar in front of me with this site and regularly devour pieces of prose here :relaxed:…But always stop early in the evening, yes…

All as I can say is “how do I find time to do anything else?”, I need to learn about Time management :joy::joy::joy:

“I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.” ~Douglas Adams

Cheers,
Keith

1 Like

This topic cracks me up.
You guys are f-u-n-n-y.
:rofl:

1 Like

Well, another old retired guy has joined the “100 consecutive days” badge group.

Recently a friend asked if I was still playing. I said "yeah, an hour and a half to two hours pretty much every afternoon (I take one day a week off from playing.) He said “you must be getting pretty good” to which I replied “yeah, you’d think so, wouldn’t you.”

6 Likes