Just saying "thank you" to the community

I just wanted to take a moment and thank the kind folks on this forum.

Last week I was joking around with my team at work, and made up some lyrics for our team, to the tune of the Spider-Man theme song.

I couldn’t get it out of my head so I looked up the chords, did a few practice runs and then recorded myself playing and singing the tune, and shared it with my team.

It was very silly and a lot of fun, and if it weren’t for this community being so encouraging with feedback on my AVOYPs, I never would have had the nerve to do that. In fact, it never would have even occurred to me to try it.

The level of confidence and comfort with playing, singing and recording I have now, would have been inconceivable to me, even as recently as 3 months ago. That’s in large part thanks to you folks, and I greatly appreciate it.

:heart:

19 Likes

Great little story Brendan, and another testament to the tremendous ethos in this community.
And I’m sure as time goes on, you’ll be paying it forward to others here. It’s how we roll here, which is why it is the greatest guitar community on the planet.

Cheers, Shane

3 Likes