Just wanted to share my joy 🤩

Thanks for sharing this with us, Nicole! As everything already has been said, the onlybthing I can say is, that I’m feeling very happy for you and may thousands of similar moments be waiting for you!

2 Likes

Brill and well done. :+1::kissing_heart:

1 Like

@tony @Eddie_09 @Dman74 @Richard_close2u @DavidP @nzmetal @SILVIA @Helen0609 @philsmith @DAVE_J

You are all wonderful :hugs:. Thanks for your kind replies on my post. I’m happy that many of you have already experienced similar moments. And yes, this was definitely a big motivational boost :smiley:. Progress isn’t linear. The next time, when I’m feeling a bit stuck, I will come back to this post to bring me back on track :blush:.

6 Likes

COOL :exclamation: :sunglasses: :partying_face: :champagne:

1 Like

Know the feeling, and the frustration, well. It feels so good when it all comes together and actually sounds good. Well done

1 Like

Nice one Nicole. What great feeling that is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love it when this happens to me too! ENJOY! :sunglasses:

1 Like

In that case, my friend, I am expecting the highest calibre of entertainment from you after, your sorely missed presence in the Community :rofl:

1 Like

Great to hear Nicole, it’s funny how that happens that all of a sudden things click but such a lovely feeling and experience. :+1:

3 Likes