Justin’s adverts on YouTube

Over the last week or so when I have gone on YouTube to check out a song I keep getting Justin’s smiling face advertising the app and suggesting I develop my repertoire, I feel like saying that’s what I am trying to do.

Much happier to see Justin than some of other adverts for guitar learning sets, well done Justin :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Is it just me and a UK thing or others seeing the same.

Michael

2 Likes

I’m getting it too Michael, it does make me chuckle and smile at knowing if I was in “Pete’s” position I could bang out a tune, Oasis obviously but still a tune :wink::grin:

1 Like

Ps - it’ll be YouTube algorithms at work as you watch guitar and learning content, much of it Justin’s of course but generally it all counts.

1 Like

Mark @Notter

Yes everything on line is logged somewhere.
The one that I find strange is that we can be talking about some obscure purchase at home and you get adverts when you log on I think I blame Alexa or as Orac as we call her if we don’t want her to do anything.
Michael
PS for those not old enough Orac was the computer in Blakes 7 a BBC TV Programme

3 Likes

Ooo I’ve not heard that program mentioned for ages, I was a big fan of it (I had the hots for Jenna :grin:)!

2 Likes

Darrell @DarrellW
Yes a typical BBC programme of its time, a few stage sets and some models of spaceships and you have a series of programme. I liked the dialogue between the characters and of course the all seeing computer Orac in a box, any comparison between Orac and Alexa is purely coincidental.
Michael

2 Likes