Kind Of A Funny Story

Hi everyone,

Last night we went to Knotts Berry Farm, which is an amusement type park with roller coasters and that kind of thing in the Los Angeles area. My wife won tickets from a radio station so we went to their Christmas festival. Of course, I brought the kids to take photos with Santa.

To my surprise, Santa asked me what I want for Christmas-well an electric guitar. I thought that would be the end of it. No, Santa wanted more specifics and he started naming off every guitar make and model anyone could thing of. Do you want a Les Paul or an ibanez or a Fender or maybe an SG like Angus? I said Fender strat; well do you want the SS model, single coil pickups? I take you for a humbucker guy. If we go with the SS model there is no buzz sound because of the sound quality. Who knew Santa Claus was an expert on electric guitars and rock music? Only in Hollywood.
images (1)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Jeff from California

12 Likes

Well Jeff,
Happy waiting for a NGD… :joy::sunglasses: :partying_face:
Pics coming a bit later I assume? :grin:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Santa’s gotta do something all spring and summer….

Great story Jeff :smile:

With all that teasin’, Santa better be deliverin’ :rofl:

Merry Xmas mate. Have a good one.

Cheers, Shane

3 Likes

received_672417451021291

I hope Santa leaves a Fender Strat under the tree for you Jeff - great story :smile:

That’s a great story. Suddenly I believe in Santa Claus. Where can I get my photo taken and put in my request? Martin D38, 1935. Brazilian Rosewood. Surely Santa is unplugged when in the skies with his reindeer!!!

1 Like

Thanks Shane. Merry Christmas.

Martin is my first choice for acoustic. Wishing you luck getting your hands on the D38

1 Like

I’m leaving that to Santa!

Hi Roger,

Here are a few pics from the day. I was there with my wife, two daughters, sister in law and her son.

1 Like