Knockin' on Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan Lesson

Learn to play Knockin' on Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on JustinGuitar!

View the full lesson at Knockin' on Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan | JustinGuitar

2 Likes

I cannot find this song on the app. I have the app and am subscribed. Any ideas? Thank you.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for Knocking on Heaven Door. Justin, your tutorial was excellent! Also thanks for the embellishments tab. It is just helpful even for everyday practice

I have been waiting for this one for a long time. I know the chords are easy, but the rhythm always tripped me when watching other people’s lessons on YouTube. Plus, I trust Justin, more than those other people. :smiley:

Songs on the App come and go due to licencing. Sadly that has gone now.

R.

It is very difficult to play the part with C and Am when you not hit the strings or just play a few up strums and still be in the right tempo with the foot. What would somebody here suggest. Just play the song with eight notes at a bar for now?

Really great lesson from Justin. Would love to have this song on the app!

Just cant get this strumming pattern and the rhythm. Does not compute and my hands dont seem to be connected to my ears or my brain…

Hi there!
I don‘t get why the tabs for the embellishments have just 3 beats to the bar? Is it because you could put them in the actual bar where you like? But then why bother writing down the quarter note strum?
Great courses and tutorials by the way. Haven‘t regret a bit having changed from another platform. :wink:

and is it just me or are the embellishments Justin plays in the video different from those in the tabs?