Last Kiss by Pearl Jam - Jorge Leon - Beginner

BTW nice job on the tune!

1 Like

Thanks!

Ha, ha!
:rofl:

Hi Jorge, fluent strumming and chord changes. It sounded good to me. AVOYPs are a good opportunity to work on some performance skills like facial expression and body movements.

1 Like

Hey man sounds great!! Nice steady rhythm throughout. Love that song also!

1 Like

Thanks Andres!

Thanks Byron!

Hi Jorge,
Don’t worry, I have been playing on and off since about 1974 and the “off” time is much greater than on. Makes one wonder where they would be if dedicated that whole time? That and have good instruction as we have here at JG! Alas I am not even as far along as you in some ways… sigh.

But, I do like what you did and it sounded good on this end. Keep up the good vibe and all the best.
LB

1 Like

Thanks LB!

i think that’s because guitar aint easy. it takes practice. also i heard santana once say that if your face should get all contorted if you are deep into the music. this is an add but hear what he says 1/2 way in: Carlos Santana Teaches The Art and Soul of Guitar - YouTube

1 Like

That was a cool link, thanks for sharing!

Tidy bit of playing there Jorge. Yes, you looked serious but then I guess you were focused on what you were doing. Once the song becomes something you don’t have to think about, then the face changes to one of enjoyment.

1 Like

Thank you Stefan!

Nice steady strumming, and chord changes.

1 Like

Thanks Robert!