Late punky type jam

Apologies for this one. I had a couple of JDs on a Sunday night and picked up the guitar. Went the wrong way on the drum setting on my pedal and ended up with a punk jam. Very rough but kinda liked trying to keep up in the lead. Also had to record it through the headphones so i didnt annoy the neighbours lol

3 Likes

Liked it mate.
Looking fwd to when I have the skilz to do similar

1 Like

Thanks Funky. Much appreciated. Im sure you’ll get there… just keep on keeping on

1 Like

Straight in there, it nearly blew my head off Ross :smiley: I’m sure it woke the neighbours as well.

That was a great piece of playing. That’s how to rock it. :metal:

1 Like

Thanks Stefan… glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the listen and great comment… much appreciated

That’s so refreshing, Ross.
We have a couple of metalheads here, but not many down ‘n’ dirty punk performers. Mind you, that lead guitar is a bit fancier than most of the 70’s stuff I recall. Some might look down their snotty noses at that kind of artistry :rofl:
Top performance and nice share… now where’s my safety pin emoji? :laughing:

1 Like

Great punk vibe on the BT, Ross, and enjoyed the lead jamming.

I did notice that it seemed to be all coming through the right channel (other than a couple of brief notes on the left). Would like to have that in full glorious stereo.

1 Like

Wow… thanks Brian for the amazing comment. I was into punk as a teenager… before i had really heard of metal… and still enjoy some of it today, especially stuff i have listened to for more years than i care to remember :upside_down_face::metal:

1 Like

Hi David. Thanks for listening and commenting. I am still recording by placing my phone on my amp :roll_eyes:. Will have to get round to improving… one day i suppose

1 Like

In the early 80s I was squatting in a derelict factory working illegally in a sawmill in rural Switzerland. I remember Nagasaki Nightmare by the Crass going around my head in an non-stop loop to the rhythm of the giant sawblades pounding up and down. I’d like to say ‘Happy Days’, but it was more Nietzsche than Epicure, though not quite a Holiday in Cambodia :laughing:

1 Like

Wow Brian… not heard those in a loooong time. Loved nagasaki nightmare and the b side big a little a. Loads of memories… loved a bit of Crass, flux of pink indians, The Damned, anti nowhere league, the exploited. Loads of songs from my youth. Bleached jeans, zips and safety pins and doc martens too