Let it be (first part) - Work in progress

Hi Silvia,
Great to listen to already :sunglasses: :clap:…and it arouses a great desire to hear the whole thing in weeks/months after many hours of sweating and toiling :grin:…have fun with it :sweat_smile: :sunglasses:
Greetings,…

1 Like

Hi Silvia, haven’t been a fan of Let It Be before but I am now with your take on it. Sounds like it is a work in progress for you and I can’t wait for the next stage. It’s very good now.

1 Like

Hi Rogier, thank you for listening and feedback :blush: I actually was thinking it to be a matter of weeks now to put it all together, but @DavidP and @Socio have suggested to work on the solo and I think it’s a very good idea…the little tiny detail is: I can’t transcribe, BUT, James says

and since it’s played on an acoustic guitar it makes sense it will be different but reminding the original…I think I should have a try and see what I can do…I will enjoy it as a good exercise :sweat_smile:

So @roger_holland I think this is going to take months, if I can end up with anything at all. It seems worth trying :heart_eyes:

@DavidP the bridge section is only instrumental, so yes verses and choruses are already there for playing, and the lyrics are already memorised for the remaining couple of verses.

I’m playing the notes within the chords, so I thought they would sound nice anyway even if they’re not the specific original ones. I’m working on this concept also for the solo…let’s see what happens! :blush:

3 Likes

Hello :hugs:

This is such a great compliment! :upside_down_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you! :blush::pray:

Wonderful work Silvia.

You were going along so nicely. Isn’t it odd how your brain can just stop working? Great picking and vocals as well. I’m looking forward to hearing your completed song.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment Stefan, it’s very encouraging to read just now that I’m having a bit of fun but challenging game with dynamics …it will still take sometime before I’ll nail the whole song :sweat_smile:

Ahi…this is me! It used to happen so often, but it’s an aspect that is improving little by little :blush:

1 Like

Great stuff Sylvia - I must have missed this when it came out. I agree - it would sound good to evolve into some strumming pattern during the instrumental break. Look forward to hearing the finished item!

1 Like

Thank you for listening and for your comment :blush: Maybe it will evolve into strumming before the instrumental…I’m trying to see what works best keeping in mind the feeling of the original…and my level of skills too :sweat_smile: