Lifetime access

Hi, I have the paid for guitar and songs app, thinking of paying ‘lifetime’ option for theory. My question is does that give you lifetime access to everything, the guitar lessons and songs and theory et al? Or will I still have to renew the app?
Thank you :guitar:

Hi Toni - The lifetime option for the Theory Course gives you lifetime access to the Theory Course which Justin is continuously adding new material to it. The guitar lessons and song lessons on the website are free. There are a couple of premium courses on the website which you have to pay for to gain lifetime access but the cost is really low for what you get from the premium courses. The Guitar Lesson and Song App is on a subscription basis, so you would need to renew the app.

1 Like

Hi Toni, firstly, thanks for subscribing to the app, and considering a subscription to the theory course. Of course you gain so much and it supports Justin in continuing to provide this amazing guitar site.
It is as @Socio says.
These are the only four premium courses - the only lessons across the entire website that Justin does not offer for free. Official JustinGuitar Products | JustinGuitar.com

The apps are slightly separate and standalone. They are certainly JustinGuitar ‘products’ but not linked to the website. They are developed by 3rd party developers. The main app, the biggest and biggest selling is the Lessons and Songs App. He also provides a few other, smaller, more specific (and very inexpensive) apps. Official JustinGuitar Products | JustinGuitar.com

Subscribing to a premium course does not give access to an app subscription and vice versa. Nor does it open up any ‘hidden’ lessons. Nothing is hidden - everything is transparent. The free content is free for all no matter whether they take any sort of subscription or not.

I hope that helps.
Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Moderator, Guide & Approved Teacher

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

/Hello I know this is an older thread but still relevant to my question. I just got the email offering me a discounted price for Lifetime. Forgive me as it is a bit confusing for me. Every year I purchase my Music Theory and song subscription with tabs.

Am I understanding this correctly that if I purchase this “one time” offer I will have full access to all lessons, songs, tab and any life classes?

Thanking everyone in advance for your help.

Tabs are specifically excluded, here is the section from the bottom of the email from the latest offer.

Due to technology restrictions, we couldn’t add JustinGuitarTabs to the Ultimate Bundle, but you can still secure USD 20 off your first year subscription here! :slight_smile: You must be logged-in to your account to see the offer. New users only.

1 Like