List of video lessons

Weird question, I know, but does anyone happen to have a list of songs that Justin has done lesson videos on? I realize I can search them on the website, but I want to do a list comparison against music that I have in my own library, and I’d like to see all the songs in an easy-to-see list format. I could make a list myself, but I was wondering if anyone already has a list made or if site developers might have a listing already generated in Excel or something that they’d be willing to share, even if its not 100% up to date. Thanks.

Here you go. All songs with grade indication in an Excel worksheet.

All JG songs in XLS

8 Likes

Uh oh, the file isn’t available. If there is some legal reason it can’t be shared, I understand.

Let’s try another file sharing service then. I’ve updated the link above.

1 Like

That worked. Thank you so much!! Exactly what I was looking for!

1 Like

Wow the list of just the Beatles :flushed:

Wow that’s amazing. Is that something you worked up to answer @artax_2 Stacy’s question or did you just happen to have it to hand?

Nice list and a very useful reference. Thanks :clap:
Fancy adding hyperlinks to enable direct click-throughs to each of those lessons … ? :wink: :rofl:

I already had it. I use it to keep track of original keys, capo positions and other stuff I’m likely to forget over time (I edited that out before sharing the file.)

Yes, I’m a maniac.

2 Likes

I love Excel. I use it daily for work and I have an aptitude for it for list making, tracking and organizing.

Cat

1 Like

My kind of Maniac Jeff, terrific work, thank you!!

1 Like