LizW - February 2022 - Tears For Fears, 4 Non-Blondes

I’d say that’s a pretty good rendition, Liz. Nice. Going to have to remind myself of the original now. Who was it? :thinking:

1 Like

Liz
The strumming hand and the overall performance get thumbs up.
Great jib.

1 Like

4 Non-Blondes

1 Like

Wow, what a stonking performance!
Ziggy in the background didn’t want to get left out :joy: :sunglasses:
You’re making great progress and at an amazing rate, keep doing what you’re doing, it’s working very well!

1 Like

Superb Liz, and using Justin’s recommended strumming pattern and all :smiley:
You’re flying like Ziggy!
(My evil side wanted to photoshop a giant slug replacing your guitar (It’s a meme thing), but I restrained myself :wink:)

2 Likes

4 Non Blondes did it, not a patch on mine though :wink::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I know, the correct strumming pattern, it does sound right though as I do know the original quite well.
I appreciate the restraint re the slug :scream:

1 Like

Great job Liz, I enjoyed that.

1 Like

Another rocking rendition, Liz. You are doing great. Keep doing what you’re doing!

1 Like

I wouldn’t dream of suggesting otherwise, but it wouldn’t have worked without Ziggy!

1 Like

No worries on little Ziggy. A few of us on here have our little Mascots. Some even animated or in figurine form😉

I’m so impressed in your learning and LOVE your strong vocals. Beautiful. You are already an entertainer and performer. :heart:

2 Likes

Aww thanks :blush:

How great to have a backing singer.

Very enjoyable Liz as this isn’t an easy one to do but again nice strumming, singing and chord changes.

1 Like

Wow, nicely done :clap::clap::clap:. I don’t think I could be able to sing that well :blush:.

But, I would talk to Ziggy to practice more, he/she was out of tune

1 Like

Thanks! I agree he’s not very good but he tries hard :rofl:

1 Like

That was great Liz, well played and great vocals, Sounded like the real macaw ! :rofl:
I have to ask if the time signature is “pieces of 8, pieces of 8” :parrot:

Well done.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That was awesome!! Can’t wait to hear more from you!! Great job all around! :slight_smile:

1 Like