LizW - March 2022 - Otis Redding, Ed Sheeran, Foo Fighters

Look out world! Liz has an electric guitar and amp, looking to rock out! :sunglasses: :guitar: :guitar:
Can’t wait to hear more.

1 Like

That was really awesome Liz. Your singing and playing was filled with energy and would definitely have me dancing :guitar::guitar:. And your new guitar looks amazing. Congratulations :tada::tada:

1 Like

What a blast. Happy for you Liz that you now have yet another way to express yourself musically.

1 Like

The guitar sounded niiiiiiiice Liz and what a super job you did on the song. I love me a bit of the Foo’s.

Looking forward to the complete article, once you have nailed that chord.

1 Like

Hey Liz,
Nice rig and I enjoyed your performance on it. I have a Cube too, they are cool and bring a lot of mojo into the mix, so to speak.

Take good care and keep on rock’n!
LB

1 Like

Well played and sung. You have got the pumping 8s, something that I struggle with.

1 Like

That’s fabulous, and love the down strumming on the 8s, working at that and it’s so hard. Love the new baby.

1 Like

Thanks so much :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Awesome job. :guitar:

1 Like

Dave Grohl would be impressed. He is known to pull people from the crowd to play with the band. Maybe you are next :slight_smile: I love the foos-so sad about Taylor. I am working on “Times Like These”. So many good songs from them and Dave loves to make his own chords and give your fretting hand a good stretch. Great job on this!

1 Like