Looper Pedal w/Fender Mustang LT25

Hey all,

I’m a beginner guitar player. Well, I played some when I was younger but I’m not in my early 40s and just re-taking up the hobby. As i’m going through the lessons and learning more stuff about scales, triads, Capo for 2, etc. I’m finding it would be useful to have some sort of back track or looping pedal to be able to really practice these concepts. I’m middle aged and just messing around for fun and don’t see myself scouring the neighborhood for jam buddies.

Anyhow, probably a dumb question, but my current amp is a Fender Mustang LT25. Can I use pedals with that? Specifically a looper? Any help is appreciated.

I’ve been thinking of getting a new amp anyhow so if anyone has suggestions that would be great. Also if anyone has any pedal suggestions.

I don’t think that has an fx loop?

You can always use a looper but it’ll be feeding into the front end of the amp last in any pedals you have, so this has certain issues

As @RobDickinson has said, it looks like your amp doesn’t have a effects loop input on it.

You could always check out the Boss Katana 100 here

If you like fender both the GTX-50 and GTX-100 mustang amps have guilt in loopers (with the 50 you will need to add the footswitch tho).

You can still use a looper with the LT25 but it’ll apply the same sounds to everything