Madman MIA

Thanks for all the kind words folks.

STUDIO HOUND RIP :cry:

22 Likes

Sorry to hear it Toby. We lost one of our dogs this year too.

1 Like

Stay well Toby, sadness will eventually pass, keep the good memories alive.

1 Like

Condolences to you and the missus. The studio is going to seem empty for a while, and yet music can be the salve for the pain.

1 Like

Take care Toby! My thoughts are with you !

1 Like

Sad day.
Thoughts with you and Mrs J.
:cry:

1 Like

take care,Toby. Sorry for your loss x

1 Like

So sorry to hear this Toby, I know how much your dog will mean to you and your family.

I’m sure Sophie had the best time ever with you all.

1 Like

Hi Toby,
My heart goes out to you, I know how hard that can be. When we said good-bye to our little girl earlier this year, for the first week neither of us could talk without crying. I played a couple of lines from “Good Riddance” many, many times:
“for what it’s worth it was worth all the while” and “I hope you had the time of your life”
Our dogs are always “worth all the while” and it’s our job to make it the time of their lives.

Look past the pain and know the you and Sophie had the time of your lives together.

Glen

2 Likes

Heartbreaking to go through and have to make that decision to say goodbye , we do it for them as we know the time is right they’ve filled our lives with love and loyalty , thoughts are with you

1 Like

Take care Toby! :frowning:

1 Like

1 Like

I’m still new here, but loss is loss, and it hurts. I’m sorry. May the many happy memories with Sophie help to mend the hole in your heart.

2 Likes

Time for another quick visit and to thank everyone for their comforting comments and support. It really does help.

@markr31 Thank you for that post Mark, it always makes me chuckle, as the numbers are ramping up. Sophie was our 5th dog and we also had a couple of cats. I hope the psychotic gerbil is not there as I still bare the scars and never worked out how the goldfish would figure !
All I know is when I get to cross that bridge, there’ll be a friggin stampede !!

Certainly empty days, as its the first time we’ve been dogless in 42 years but music soothes the soul (mind you a Bushmills helped yesterday :tumbler_glass: ). Found solace in some wonderful dark blues tracks yesterday and a potential BT new to Elevated Jam Tracks, so I might dust down the SG for some lightweight noodling (thx for the inspiration too @DavidP )

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Time will dull the sharp edges, but we still miss our two. Such characters.

Look forward to some restorative bluesy licking and riffing, Toby.

1 Like

Ha don’t hold your breath David. That little dabble turned out to be pants and felt like I’d never impro’ed before. My heart wasn’t in it but I’m going back to basics this week and seeing I can resurrect the mojo and ease back into a routine. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I know how you feel,on Dec 2nd we lost our beagle Henry,. It really leaves a big hole in your heart

1 Like

Sorry to hear of your loss. Keep the good video memories.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog Toby. Never an easy thing. Remember the good times.

2 Likes

It hard to loose your best friend but someday you will remember her with a smile and she will always be in your heart :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like