Madman MIA

Going to awol for a few days, about to say farewell to our GSD Sophie, who many of you know through my recordings. Will keep a watch on the Om

13 Likes

Love & Strength Toby :cry:

1 Like

Toby, take care of yourself, and my thoughts are with you, such a tough process, for such a great companion. Take the time you need. I am sure the OM organization can wait, but if there is anything I can help with, let me know.

Cheers

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Toby. My thoughts are with you.

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear that Toby, I’ve been there a few times so know how hard it is :heart:

1 Like

Hello Tobby,
That will be hard for a while ,…I’m sorry for you ,…a big hug,… :cry:
:sunflower:

1 Like

Hey Toby, hugs from me as well

1 Like

Be well

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Toby. You and the missus take care. Sophie is a good friend and companion and will be missed.

1 Like

Hi Toby, so sorry to hear that :cry:. Take your time.

1 Like

Toby,

A good dog never dies
He is always present.
He walks beside you on cool autumn days,
when the frost touches the fields and the wind gets closer.
His head lies tenderly in your hand like in the old days.
(Mary Carolyn Davies)

I feel so sorry for you. I’ve been there too a few years ago, as I lost my soulmate. It’s so painful. Take care of yourself and remember all the precious moments with her!

3 Likes

Whoops, I only skim-read the OP and thought your daughter was heading off and you were taking some time out :roll_eyes:
Sorry for your loss big man. I don’t joke about peoples feelings :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hard times, Toby, good memories, good times, will be with you in spirit.

1 Like

Take good care of yourself Toby and if you need anything let me know

1 Like

Very sorry to hear that, Toby. It’s heartbreaking to say goodbye to our pets, they are family, and they enrich our lives immeasurably. She will live forever in your hearts. Hugs from me

1 Like

Be thinking of you in the coming days Toby. Take care mate.

Shane

1 Like

Thoughts are with you Toby - take care.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear that Toby. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

1 Like

I know I’ve only been here a very short time so let me just say.

Peace be with you.

Rachel.

1 Like

Very sorry Madman. The love of a dog is unique. They make us better
humans ! Sometime you might write song about your experiences with her.

1 Like