Madman's Melancholy Missing Mojo Mystery

@Socio Thanks James its getting there. This was a slow tease and ease using some of the licks I’ve been using this year but its a great laid back BT to play over. :wink:

@Mari63 I appear to at least have the map in my hands again and hopefully will back on the right path again and maybe a little more tempo next outing. :sunglasses:

@LBro Hey I feel for you and know it could have been a lot worse, hence my reference to me just being a whining old maggot ! I am hoping your predicament is only temporary and that you’ll get back to playing at some stage. :sunglasses:

@batwoman Maggie I think I just did the easy bit, as the backing track had all the angst laid out for me to use and abuse. It was just a matter of choosing the right shoes to wear for that melancholy meander and then step on the path. Hope all is well in NSW ? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi Toby,

Hope you’re good.
My mojo has been blowing in the wind for about 2 years! Comes back every so often but not like it used to be.
Don’t let it go whilst it’s here - she’s an elusive mistress. :slight_smile:

Liked this. Nailed the melancholy.
Really like those ever so slightly imperfect bends - my kind of thing - gives a tune an off-kilter sound which is perfect to my ear.

All the best,

Digger

That will be the Comfortable Strange bends then ? I’ll put that down to poor technique, opposed to an element of artistic design ! I know you’ve been suffering too but loved to hear something form CS anytime soon !! If I can sort my :poop: out its your turn now.

:sunglasses:

Lol. Strange Bends - the holy grail of guitar playing,

The pipeline is beginning to flow, so maybe something new sooner rather than later.

2 Likes