Major Chord Scale Relations

In this lesson we explore the relationship between the Major Scale and the three major chords in it's key. Fascinating and really useful stuff!

View the full lesson at Major Chord Scale Relations | JustinGuitar

1 Like

Yes fascinating is the word. Scales and chords, old friends but this lesson is one of those special moments for me thanks.

1 Like

Are you using a pick here? Or just your fingers? If so, which fingers?

1 Like

Are you using a pick or your fingers and if so, which fingers?

1 Like

@gonzaleznicolas @rotoca
Have you watched the first lesson where Justin explains which fingers play which strings ?
@ 3:20 but suggest you watch the whole lesson (all previous lessons if you’ve not done already). Remember this is the fingerstyle course so no picks.

E A D Thumb
G Index
B Middle
e Ring

Welcome and Happy picking.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, would really help to get a look at what the right hand is doing in this lesson.

1 Like

Love that mucking about w C man scale over G chord. Just a thought that tabbing that out might be useful for folks.

1 Like

Hi David, @Drmart58
Welcome, Isn’t here not the point of doing improvisation? , sorry if I’m wrong, no more active memory of this lesson and too busy to watch it (but now I can talk about your photo)and it’s always a good thing to write things out by yourself…not that I do that often :grimacing:…
And what a cute animal you have there in your hands :heart_eyes:…are there more pictures `s from?.. if so, introduce yourself in the introduction topic with pictures… please :grin:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like