Mal (+ Daughter Lara) - July 2022 - 4-Non Blondes What's Up

Fantastic work :slight_smile: Enjoyed it. Very nostalgic song.

Pleased you enjoyed the song it was fun doing it.

Thank you it was fun.

Very cool Mal. I’m still trying to rope my wife and kids into recording something with then singing while I play :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Must be pretty awesome to have a jam buddy in the family!

Yes it is a lot of fun. Pleased you enjoyed the show.

Brilliant stuff Mal, definitely made me smile this Sunday morning :slightly_smiling_face:

Always good to bring a smile, pleased you enjoyed it. Thanks

Hi Mal,
Great fun ,great playing :sunglasses: :clap: :bouquet: :bouquet: :sunglasses: :clap:…a hand to you and a hug to your daughter :grin:…all the best has been said and the best by Richard :sunglasses:…looking forward to more from you, best wishes,
Greetings Rogier

Sounded really great, Mal and Lara, and lovely to see some smiles :slightly_smiling_face:

Excellent performance. You both had an even and harmonious rhythm. Thanks for sharing. Your singing was excellent too.

Jeff

Rogier, thank you for your kind words.

Mari, always good to have smiles, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you Jeff, pleased you enjoyed our good fun efforts.

This is precious @Malz, on so many levels.

great way to approach the song and combine your voices on this song,
Meanwhile solid playing the same things together, that isn’t as easy as it sounds :smiley:

(I’m a bit jealous, I’m geeeeeently suggesting my 9yo daughter should try to do something with me ;))

Really enjoyed that. Wonderful song and your daughter has a great voice.

Thanks for sharing.

Hi LievenDV, yes we enjoyed doing this, good luck with persuading your daughter to play together.

1 Like

Thanks, pleased you enjoyed the show.

What a tasty Tuesday treat that was. You two sounded great together and what a great song to cover. Loved the playing and singing. Bravo!

1 Like

This is wonderful! :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds great! Well done to you both. I wish I could sing in tune!