March 2024 AVOYP- 150324 - Couple of Short Blues Etudes;

Much appreciated Clint. Thanks for the listen, and the kind words. And yep, a Tele and LP - covers all the bases for me. :nerd_face:

Cheers, Shane

Thanks for listen Mari. Much appreciated.

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Thats the first time I have heard you play. I really enjoyed it. Thanks. I really like the communities involvment in contributing here on Justin’s site.

:call_me_hand:

Btw I certainly have read and have been appreciative of many of the tips and advice you have given others in the music theory lessons threads just lately. The tips you guys gave others in 2022 have helped me big time even today, I am looking at you triad group grips lessons.

:joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the listen, and kind word Jason. Yep, certainly a great community here; all helpin’ each other along :+1:.

Cheers, Shane

:+1: Champagne Shane that was great, I just kept thinking “one day, one day” :thinking: :rofl: Well done mate.

Sounds really awsome Shane. You have become quite a blues master :grin::clap:

1 Like

Nice work Shane, I honestly can’t say anything bad. Good technique, good articulation, fluent playing, it’s all there. Keep going mate, you’re doing great.

1 Like

Nice. Tempted to dust off my electric which I haven’t used for years!!
Richard

1 Like

Sounding so good, Shane.

1 Like

Appreciate the listen, and critique Jeff. Some refinement needed here and there, as always, but yeah, glad to hear you feel it’s come together as well.
Any tips, from your experience, about coming down the neck on faster runs? I still feel its all about to come apart about 50% of the time. Case in point ; ending of the first piece.

Cheers, Shane

Much appreciated David. Many thanks for the listen mate. Hope all is well.

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Thanks for the kind word words Richard.

I’m the opposite. My poor old acoustic hasnt seen any real action for several months now. Going to be a shock when I pick it back up :nerd_face:.

Cheers, Shane

Hi Shane,
I’m just catching up on the community this morning, and when I see your topic I start to smile and knowing something nice is coming up … and thinking ‘that will be another mirror in my face from him that I have to do blues lessons again’ :roll_eyes:

You’re doing really great ,thanks :sunglasses: :clap: :sunglasses: :man_bowing:

Greetings

1 Like

All is heading in a good direction. Enjoying working on a new song, among other things

1 Like

When’s your next gig? I want to mark my calendar!

1 Like

Caught this when it dropped, but never commented.
Not much to say, as it’s outta my league. You remain an inspiration for anyone wondering how to get into the blues.
Maybe one day… :thinking: :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for the listen and the kind words Brian. Hope all is well in your world. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Some real quality playing there Shane. Easily could have been on a record. Great timing, feel, well articulated. Kudos.

1 Like