March AVOYP- It's All Over Now Baby Blue cover

The classic Dylan song, hope you like it! :laughing:It's All Over Now Baby Blue- Dylan cover - YouTube

15 Likes

Love Dylan songs, and your playing is very nice.
Love the vocals as well.
Keep on making great music, and have fun!!!

2 Likes

Great song choice Ian I really enjoyed your version :clap:t2: :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Ian, what an enjoyable rendition :star_struck:.
Very confidently played and sung.

Although I know the song quite well, for whatever reason, I haven’t considered learning it, yet. But now I’ve just checked out the required chords. It appears to be doable for me. I’ll put it on my list :smiley:.
Thanks for bringing this beautiful song back to my mind :hugs:.

1 Like

Ian that was great well done mate! You have a good sense of rhythm so listening to your cover was pure joy. All the best

1 Like

That’s very kind of you Rene, thanks :+1:

1 Like

Thank you Nancy :+1:

Thanks for the appreciation Nicole. Get it on your list and we’ll hopefully see you playing it soon :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Adi, very kind of you. I’m just really enjoying the support from this wonderful community which is encouraging me every day :+1:

1 Like

Hey Ian,

Great rendition mate. Very well done.
Nice rhythmic feel, clear, solid chords, and nice vocals.
All round top job.

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Envious. That was great Ian

1 Like

Nice version of a great song sir! I have a cover of this song in my back pocket – just waiting for the right time and mood. Well done!

1 Like

Not sure why you consider this to have ‘well and truly trashed’ this song, Ian. I thought it all sounded pretty good, had the Dylan vibe and feel to it.

I’d love to play some (more as I can manage Blowing in the Wind) Dylan songs but am daunted by the prospect of trying to memorise all the lyrics.

Well played, well recorded.

1 Like

Thanks Shane, very kind :+1:

Terrific cover Ian, pleasure to listen to :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Cate, very kind. Hope you are enjoying your guitar journey :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Clint, hopefully you’ll post it on here soon :+1:

Thanks for your kind words David, it’s probably a lack of confidence thing on my part. I enjoyed your performance last week, always entertaining :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for that Mark, hope you’re enjoying the new guitar :+1:

1 Like

Certainly not trashed. Well played and sung Ian. I really enjoyed your version of this classic Dylan song.
Well done.

1 Like