Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffett Lesson

Learn to play Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffett on JustinGuitar!

View the full lesson at Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffett | JustinGuitar

4 Likes

Oh dear, after Justin performing it at last nights live stream I am going to have to add it to my ever expanding songs to learn.
Michael

2 Likes

Thanks for linking to this @MAT1953 , it looks like Justin has the cool embellishments he played in this lesson so I’ll be bookmarking it too!

1 Like

Wow, that’s great :grinning:
Since I heard this lovely and catchy tune in the live stream for the first time yesterday evening, I hoped for a tutorial.
And here it is … less than 24 hours later. :star_struck: :+1:
Great to see that the basic chords are quite beginner-friendly. I didn’t expect this after Justin’s stunning performance yesterday.
I really have to try this, it is a perfect song for summer evenings :sun_with_face:

1 Like

so happy you did this. I have been a life long Parrot head. and have been playing this for sometime. I have a long list of songs, but any of the Buffett tunes are great campfire songs and most are easy. Cheeseburger in Paradise, Come Monday, Fins , Pencil Thin Mustache to name a few.
Thx again for doing this. you will make a lot of Parrot heads happy.

Justin, Jimmy’s Southern Cross cover, One Particular Harbour!

I am so glad you came out with this song. Of course, I am going crazy with your embellishments.

Rest in peace Jimmy. Looking forward to more lessons on other JB songs.

How about a lesson on a Pirate Looks at Forty

Justin, I noticed that your playing the “steel drum” riffs with all down strokes and I wondered what you thought about learning them as up and down strokes to go with the rhythm. Or is it just easier to do the down strokes since you’re picking out the first and second string. Or would it just be a preference thing? Cheers

Justin,
Check out his cover of Delbert McClinton’s Sandy Beaches. think you’ll like it.