**Masters of War**

That was great Clint, very mellow and simple yet embolishments gave it additional flavour which was really tasty! Nice job!

1 Like

Thanks Adrian! Much appreciated.

Hi Clint,
How beautifully played and beautifully sung…I enjoyed it very much on this Sunday morning…Thanks :sunglasses:

Thank you! Your comment just made my Sunday morning. I appreciate the listen and the like!

Very timely Clint and a nice take on an old timeless classic. Laid back three chorder, easy vox what’s not to like. Always wanted to do this one but the past lack of vocal ability put me off. Maybe time to revisit ?

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Toby! It’s really only one chord with an alternating bass line (at least how I play it) and a slidey part, details up above.

Have a go at it. I wish it would have expunged my feelings about this constant state of war my entire life. Things have risen to a higher level now on the potential brink of WW3. In reality we’ve always been at the precipice. That’s as political as I’m going to get about it. I stayed away from some of the verses, but there are some good ones worth adding.

1 Like

Beautiful, Clint. I feel the emotion. I love this version of folk music and as always, you played it so admirably. So sad how history is once again repeating itself.

1 Like

I’ve never heard that song before Clint but what a great song.

Loved your playing and vocals on it.

Brilliant stuff.

1 Like

Stefan you need to check out the Bob Dylan original. Well worth a listen. 60 years on and every words true today.

1 Like

You made one of my favourite songs sound cool Clint!
Your voice fitted it perfect and i liked the small «licks» you put in.

Thanks a lot!! :+1:

1 Like

Hi Clint, great performance, your guitar sounded fantastic and your vocals are very good!

Mike

1 Like

Hi Clint. I am not very familiar with the song, so I went and heard the original recording and some covers and reworks and yours keeps the feeling and intensity of the song. Well done.

1 Like

That was really great Clint, topical and very well sung and played - great stuff, keep them coming buddy :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the nice comment, Pam! I did my best to do the song justice, while trimming it down to just a few verses.

Thank you sir! Much appreciated.

I appreciate your comment and support, both here and on the tubez. Thank you!

Thank you, Mike!

I appreciate that! Yes, there are a number of versions from Bobby D and a multitude of excellent covers as well. It’s a classic antiwar song.

Thanks Darrell! I appreciate the comment.

Nice!

1 Like