Matchmysound - something new and exciting in Grade 4?

Anybody tried this yet?
Michael
PS Richard @Richard_close2u this needs moving to an existing topic or a new one.

6 Likes

Not yet, but it looks like a cool innovation. Guitar pro on steroids :slight_smile:

Just had a look at it. It looks pretty cool. All part of the updated solo blues course.

It’s this something for the BLIM subscribers?

No. It’s the revamped solo blues material which used to be a premium course.

1 Like

Wow this is super cool. Is this on the justinguitar app?

I wonder why Justin chose to start with grade 4 material. I would have thought that something like this would be even more appealing to beginners.

No, it’s a function of the website. I would presume he chose to start with the solo blues course as it’s one that he has just been working on to release.

1 Like

Is this the same thing as the blues immersion course, or something completely different?

For those who are keen to try out the technology, there are a bunch of tracks that you can try out for free on match-my-sound’s website: Try it out! - MatchMySound | Music Education Technology

It is not related to BLIM

1 Like

Nope. It’s separate from BLIM. Link provided above by @math07

Right, good to know that there’s fresh content coming!

That’s just a video demo though; it doesn’t say how to access the app or webpage. Did I miss a link somewhere?

It’s not a link to a video demo. It’s the link to the new solo blues course. The first module is a demo of the match my sound software. The other modules are the solo blues pieces. On the learn more page for those lessons is a new tab next to the resource tab called “play” and that brings up the match my sound for the study piece.

Oh, I completely missed the new “Play” tab! Thanks!

Wow! yes, that is super cool, thank you!
Didn’t see that yet, I haven’t scrolled that far down the page for a while
Can’t wait to try it out :smiley:

Hi Micheal ,
Thanks for bringing this to my attention…I have been looking for a while where I could buy this but apparently and completely incomprehensibly it is also free, thanks for/and to your link Mathieu @math07 :sunglasses: I have some videos to sort out again this week (as if I had nothing to do with that other course :roll_eyes:)

Greetings

1 Like

Thanks Michael for bringing this up, this is one great new feature, I guess.
Had some trouble to see how to access, this wasn’t mentioned in the video and I didn’t see it in the learn more section too. I didn’t notice there’s a new “play” button for the videos.
Might be an idea to point this out more clearly under the Intro video (I was finding myself in Google Play Store :joy:).
Great addition to the site!
Thanks!

1 Like

Done.

thanks for noticing the new lessons and super cool new feature @MAT1953

I’m so glad there is areal buzz already about what is there and what is to come.

A few quick responses …

Yes :slight_smile:

No - for everybody. :slight_smile:

No - on the website - Grade 4 :slight_smile:

Different - related (because it is blues( but not a part of it. :slight_smile:

Look for this under the video pane.

2 Likes

Great lesson. I’ve started learning Boom Base with Licks. MatchMySound looks like it could be very useful. I wanted to comment on the lesson, but when I click on VIEW FULL DISCUSSION I get this page: