Merry Christmas Everybody - playing along to Slade

To mark the 50th anniversary of Slade’s ‘Merry Christmas Everybody’ being released I thought I would have a go at playing the song to the original recording.

Those of you from across the pond might not be familiar with the song, but everyone in the UK would know it.
Seasons greetings to all at Justinguitar and this community. May you all have a great Christmas and Happy new year. Thank you for your guitar guidance throughout 2023.

9 Likes

Good stuff Malcolm. Just remember you don’t get the royalties. They go into Noddy’s pension fund. :joy:
Have a great Christmas.

1 Like

Hi Malcolm,
Happy festival weeks for you too , :partying_face: :christmas_tree:
And

:smile: I don’t think there are people who sometimes go into stores or watch TV movies who don’t know the song :hear_no_evil: (with the exception of a few extremely strict/bad countries :cry:).

Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Merry Christmas Malcolm :christmas_tree: :snowflake: :santa:
Have a wonderful festive season :smiley:

1 Like

:clap: :sunglasses: :metal: :guitar:

That was great! Thanks for sharing, Malcolm :smiley:
I really love this song and can hardly believe that it’s the 50th anniversary already :hushed:
It is very popular in Germany, too. Can’t imagine a Christmas party without it :santa: :partying_face:

Merry Christmas and happy rockin’ Holidays :christmas_tree: :guitar:

1 Like

Absolute Christmas classic!

Nice job with it Malcolm, I hope you are going to be playing it Christmas day?

Merry Christmas, I hope you have a good one.

1 Like

Thanks to all of you you commented on this post. I hope that you all had a great Christmas however you spent it.

Hello Malcom, I’m a bit late to the party, but want to thank you for your Christmas greetings and the nice tune (which is also well known in Austria :grinning:) :hugs:.
I wish you and your loved ones a joy- and peaceful holiday season :blush:.

1 Like