Messing around in D (canon)

Hey man! Nice Jam along!!! :slight_smile: Thought you did great!!

1 Like

Thanks Mari,
Laid Back and Cool … I hope that when it’s completely finished, Pachelbel would think the same :sweat_smile:
Greetings

1 Like

Thanks Byron,
Glad you liked it…
Greetings

Anytime!!! :wink:

@DavidP
5 post above I did something, but the @ to you no longer works there either…
Is it “evil” what I’ve done? or does it not matter at all? I don’t get it anyway :blush:

It depends on what you have done :face_with_raised_eyebrow: i’ll give you the benefit of doubt :roll_eyes: Fixed your @ for you :wink: Have a good day.

P.S. was that the right brian that you were calling indecent?

Well, that’s strange and I had to read very carefully what you typed, so everyone can now adjust something in that single thread…and while I’m typing this I can remember from the first days from this new forum that there was a post about this … this can cause strange situations, and then someone already mentioned a name that you should not mention 3x or add an @ … .I believe that was also about Mr Brian :sweat_smile:

I remember that post too… We all got a nice shiny new badge from it. Glad you got it sorted before someone mischievous came along. Now you can relax and make some more wonderful melodies for us to listen to as we enjoy the weekend.

I’ve just been messing around in that post, and pointed out brian there… I apparently already “earned” that badge through my hassle here. :upside_down_face:
I’m working on something fun…I think… that’s creating stability in a song I’m working on on my learning log(the last one)…the main melody is stolen from “oh waterlooplein” (I don’t think anyone can hear it very well through the whole song)… it has to be the first member of which I will also write down all the licks, now I keep messing around and it is different every day…
And thanks for the encouragement :sunglasses: