Metronome App

I got to the lesson about practicing with a metronome and Justin mentions he has his own app.

I already have a couple of metronome apps, but I liked the look of it in the video and can’t seem to find it. Is it built into the Justin Guitar App? If so, I’m not seeing it.

This isn’t a huge issue. Just curious, and suspecting I might prefer the interface.

2 Likes

Hey Scott,

Justin’s metronome app is called Time Trainer - at least for iOS devices. I remember having difficulty finding it as well!

1 Like

Scott @thewritescott
I don’t have Justin’s App anymore so can’t answer that but it is a stand alone app available in the Apple Store, I think also available for Android.
Michael

It is indeed also on Android

1 Like

Ah. I still couldn’t find it until I searched in google. Looks like it needs to be updated.

Ah that explains it.

Keeping your apps up to date is a heking nightmare

@thewritescott There is a metronome on the website under tools. It’s web bases but will do in a pinch.

1 Like

Thanks.

I’ve been using Metronome Beats on Android. Very customizable, even has a Tempo Trainer in the free version of the app.

The Fender Tune app has a metronome built in as well as a whole load of drum beats. Free.

Although I use Justin’s one on my iPhone these days as the UI is better and the app loads right to the metronome.

1 Like

I’ve used the basic Metronome in the Fender Tune app before but didn’t know about the drum beats. Drums always beat basic Metronome clicking sounds for me (pun intended :rofl:).

Dug around and found it under Tools > Rhythm.

Thanks for mentioning that JK :+1:t3::blush: