Michael’s birthday NGD

You would think the family would know better than ask what would you like for your birthday and here it is

It is a Yamaha FGX830C in Natural.
I wanted a cutaway and also an Electro/acoustic, not that I had any plans to plug it in but didn’t want to close off that opportunity. Not sure what all the twiddle nobs do but no doubt have fun finding out when I eventually plug it in.

I had done my research and narrowed it down and went into local guitar shop but they didn’t have it in stock, sold the last one they had last month, nor had they any on order but I tried a guitar that was very similar, and really liked it.
Did a bit of a search around on the internet and not everyone had them in stock so eventually got it sent from Yamaha’s London ‘Flagship’ Shop as they call it.

Would you believe it also arrived on my birthday. :birthday:

10 Likes

Woo, hoo!! Happy Birthday and NGD day! :birthday: :guitar:
It doesn’t get any better than that. :grinning:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Michael and happy NGD. The new guitar looks great. Look forward to hearing you play it.

1 Like

Many happy returns, Michael, and enjoy the new guitar. It looks fabulous.

1 Like

Hi Michael,
look who the happy birthday pig today… :partying_face: :sunflower: :beverage_box: :birthday:

But much more important

:joy:…The ignorant huh… :joy:

Happy NGD… :partying_face: :sunglasses: :bouquet: :star_struck:

Have a nice day and lots of fun with your new guitar :blush: :sunglasses:
Greetings…

1 Like

Happy Birth and NG Day Michael! She looks fabulous and what perfect delivery timing, can’t ask for more than that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations. I’m a big fan of Yamaha acoustic guitars. Enjoy

1 Like

Happy birthday and happy NGD Michael. I hope you enjoy them both. That is a sweet looking guitar and what a super gift.

1 Like

Happy NGD, it’s gorgeous :+1:

1 Like

Happy birthday Michael, the new Yammy looks great!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Michael! No better way to celebrate it than a new guitar, eh? I also acquired a new Yamaha electro-acoustic on my birthday earlier this month. I hope you’re as happy with yours as I am with mine! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Nice one Michael. Forget the knobs for now. *Twiddle with the strings *

Happy birthday :birthday:
Happy new guitar :guitar:
Happy twiddling :notes:

1 Like

Happy birthday! The guitar looks gorgeous

1 Like

Happy birthday Michael you can never go wrong with a new Yamaha. Happy strummin’

1 Like

Great guitar you got yourself there Michael! Happy bday let it carry you on in your guitar journey :wink:

1 Like

Happy (belated) birthday and happy NGD!

That’s a beauty! :smiley:

1 Like

Looking good. Happy NGD and happy birthday Michael !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Michael, I have one of these guitars. They sound great!

1 Like

@KS2

Kevin

Very interesting to find somebody with same guitar.

Not had a lot of time to play it yet but hopefully will get some extended practice this weekend.

First impression are good, it sounds great.

Have you plugged it into an amp?

Michael :guitar::guitar::guitar:

I haven’t plugged it into a real amp. I have used an analogue to digital interface to connect it to GarageBand on my iPad. You can get all sorts of effects that way.

1 Like