Molsner from Denmark here

Hi all

A little intro:

Never touched a guitar before I turned 48, that’s now 2+ years ago and haven’t been able to put it down ever since. My wife rediscovered her passion for music about 3 years ago started playing and singing with a friend. My 2 kids both play as well, one is a drummer and the other one plays the piano and guitar - so pretty much surrounded by music :guitar:
I love learning new things, love music and what it can do to your mind, brain, metal health so why not join my wife’s guitar journey?!
Started with other apps until I found Justins fantastic lessons on… Everything guitar and music theory… We try to play every single day if at all possible and it’s just incredible what it’s given us so far, and can’t think of a reason to ever stop again :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking forward to look around the community more

Cheers

9 Likes

Welcome!
Sounds like fun to be able to play with your famiky instead of being told to be quiet😂

1 Like

That’s a fantastic story, so great to hear. Look forward to hearing more from you.

1 Like

Welcome Anders. Lovely story. Look forward to meeting you at the upcoming OM.

1 Like

Hello Anders and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

How great to be able to jam along with your family. I’m very jealous.

1 Like

Hej Anders, og hjertelig velkommen :denmark: :smiley:
What part of the country are you from?
Looking forward to hearing you (plus your family?) share some of your music here.
mvH

1 Like

Velkommen til, altid godt med flere danskere :wink:

1 Like

Hello Molsner and a very warm welcome to the community.
Why not indeed.
A musical family. :slight_smile: