More Pentatonics

View the full lesson at More Pentatonics | JustinGuitar

You weren’t kidding about the WHERE on the fretboard part… I got all the right notes and it wasn’t too difficult to play, just a little transition to a higher fret position in the last 3 bars, so I didn’t think much of it, but yeah, it fits very nicely into the minor pentatonic pattern if you play it all at that higher fret location.

I will be more vigilant for exercises B and onward. Great stuff.

I believe there is a mistake in the rhythm of bar 8 of Exercise #107-E - it sounds to me like we go straight from the triplet into a half note.

Looking at the answer key, I don’t hear the 1/8th note indicated as being played on beat 2.5 at all, but I do hear the note indicated on beat 3 on beat 2.5 instead, and the final note of the measure is a 1/2 note starting on beat 3.

107-A in the books. Yup…the WHERE. The notes were all correct but not necessarily in the right position. I guess I needed the first one just to get the feel for how to approach the 107 exercises. Wasn’t sure what to expect so I thought shifts were happening when they weren’t. :slight_smile:

Good news is my ears work. :rofl:

107B in the books. Again, most of the notes were correct but I was on the wrong part of the neck. I mean, I thought I was nailing it the whole time. What am I missing?