Motivation & Inspiration Club #6 With Lieven | Spice up your open chords

ok, thanks for letting me know.

The downside of unmoderated sessions is not having somebody interrupting you to mention issues out loud.

Guess I’ll have to experiment with appointing a motivated guest next time :smiley:
(he/she gets a “skip a donation for free” card :D)

2 Likes

Lieven

Your fretting hand was in shot about 90% of the time but you have quite a bit of headroom to play with. I’d lower the camera a little until the top of the screen is level with the upper hinge on the door behind you. That should be a suitable frame to work with going forward. Great session btw way, already had a dabble with Street Spirit which I’ve not visited for years ! Thx.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

No worries, the fretting hand was the main thing to pay attention to. The lesson was easy to follow. Please enjoy a coffee and croissant on me. :coffee: :croissant:

1 Like

Thanks!

please note I don’t take the cash directly :wink:
I do think that a coffe sized donation is ideal and by all means; pitch questions if you have any!

2 Likes

Yeah, it wasn’t really that bad, just particularly distracting for me personally, whereas most would likely barely register it. :grin:

1 Like

Great session and very motivating indeed!
This was very useful even for a beginner such as myself. The hammer-ons and pull-offs were fun to experiment with too! A good workout for my pinky finger. I’m excited to try these chord embellishments in some of the songs I’m playing that have only a few open chords and simple strumming patterns.

The camera was off of your fretting hand some of the time, but not enough to take away from the lesson. It just gave me the opportunity to practice reading the tabs on the presentation. :grinning:

1 Like