Mourning Doves [original song]

Hello everyone!

I’ve been working hard on my goal of releasing one original song each month and I am here with my next song! I really appreciate all the feedback you have given me and I hope to keep improving :slight_smile:

This song is called Mourning Doves and it’s kind of a folky-Neil Young inspired song about nostalgia. Honestly, this probably has been the hardest song for me to perform so far and I struggled a lot with recording it, but I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/danyaal/mourning-doves

3 Likes

Bravo on keeping to your plan, Danyaal. A well produced song, I enjoyed it. I can hear the NY country-folk feel. Well done.

1 Like

That was really good Danyaal.

I find it amazing that it only takes you a month to put this kind of quality out there.

1 Like

Bravo on keeping to your plan, Danyaal. A well produced song, I enjoyed it. I can hear the NY country-folk feel. Well done.

Thank you so much!! :slight_smile:

That was really good Danyaal.
I find it amazing that it only takes you a month to put this kind of quality out there.

Thank you so much! I am cheating a little bit. Some of these songs stem from ideas that I’ve had for a long time and I’m finally just finishing them up, but it’s also definitely a muscle that needs to be worked out! :slight_smile:

Pro quality Danyaal. Have you thought about making the Youtube video an actual video of you playing? Would be more interesting than the current slide that shows.

1 Like

That is a little listening treat Danyaal. Good work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Danyaal,
That’s beautiful. :sunglasses:…I would also love to see some more of you, although that is probably more difficult with such a production…no idea how something like that works… …it’s beautiful anyway :dove:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Pro quality Danyaal. Have you thought about making the Youtube video an actual video of you playing? Would be more interesting than the current slide that shows.

Thank you so much! The problem is, I recorded everything with overdubs and I don’t really have a band to play the song with me! But that is a good point, that I should try to do something more interesting!

Thank you so much! Yeah if anyone has any advice on how to find a band and record a live music video, I’d love to hear it! It’s the one tough thing about recording a song one track at a time rather than with a band.

Hey man really cool song congrats!!! I have got a couple originals up my sleeve to its so fun composing!!! Keep it up! I Subscribed to your ch!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s never inhibited Leo Moracchioli. Check out his videos on youtube :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t think you need a full band, just you with a guitar playing and singing would work.

1 Like

Yes!! Is there somewhere where I can listen to your originals? Thanks so much for the kind words :pray:

Wow that dude has so much showmanship and energy!!! That was amazing :open_mouth:

1 Like

I see! I actually have an open mic coming up in April, so perhaps I’ll try to film the solo version then! Thank you so much for the advice!

Here they are if you are interested!! Her and Me Original - YouTube Apart Original Song - YouTube I Miss You Original Song - YouTube Again-Original Song - YouTube Bottom Of The Lake - Original - YouTube Thats all my originals! Lemme know what you think! :smiley:

1 Like

Wow absolutely speculator!! Have you thought about going into the studio and recording these??

Your songwriting has catchy melodies and great lyrics! Your performance is also very strong with an effortless rock aesthetic to your delivery! If I had to pick a favorite, I think I’d pick Again or Apart!! (With apart I can imagine this reverb-y slide guitar)

Dang thanks glomp!! No i have not thought about it though maybe i should!!! How does a studio work?