Mr Bojangles cover

This is a song I’ve loved for quite a long time and I’ve been playing a bit lately.

14 Likes

Beautiful rendition! Your chord changes sound spot on. And your voice is so melodious!

1 Like

Thank you!

Hello Greg, very nicely played and sung. I enjoyed your rendition while I was sitting at my shady veranda :blush:.
Thanks a lot for sharing :hugs:.

1 Like

Thank you, that’s very kind!

1 Like

Hi Greg,

what a beautiful rendition of this song, I really enjoyed the listen! :slight_smile: :clap:
Smoothly played, vocal were really good as well and all together hit the mood of the song perfectly. Thank you for sharing this one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, Greg, on a really nice cover, played and sung with feeling.

1 Like

Hello Greg I really liked your strumming it’s really solid and the chord changes are smooth too. The voice complimented it so well and fits the song, great work there!

1 Like

Nicely played and well sung Greg. Well done, it’s a great song.
Perhaps next time you could use landscape mode to record as folks here like to watch and learn/offer comment on both the strumming and fretting hands.

Thank you for the lovely comment!

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll give landscape a try!

Really nice Greg, seemed to suit you down to a tee for vocals and a really easy playing style, I enjoyed that very much!
:+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, much appreciated!

Thanks very much!

Thank you!

I really enjoyed that Greg. Very nicely played and sung and I liked your take on the song.

1 Like

Thank you for watching and for the lovely comment!

1 Like

Well done Greg! This is a great song choice.

1 Like

Thanks, glad you like it, I love that song too!

I missed this when first posted, Greg. Great song and enjoyed your rendition.

1 Like