Mrs. Robinson

@oldhead49 Thank you, Dave!

Very nice job. Haven’t heard that song in a while.

1 Like

Really enjoyed that Andrew. Keep up the good work :clap: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That was great Andrew. Loved the percussive strumming technique.

1 Like

@MiJoy Thanks, Mike!

@Tim_Wilson Thanks, Tim!

@sairfingers Thanks, Gordon!

Hey Andrew ! Do you know we con’t put this video on a YouTube list because you defined it as “for children” (excuse my french). Hope my note is understandable… Can’t put it on my “Guitar friends list”. Bravo again for your Mrs. Robinson. Good day.

1 Like

@BigLuc Didn’t realize it was marked as such; I’ve changed it. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

I don’t usually comment on peoples cover versions, but I really enjoyed this. I love this song. Here comes the constructive criticism… the strumming pattern is consistent throughout, and (I think) adding the bass runs in the transitions would make this amazing. Just a thought. But it sounds great.

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, Miles. I agree with you about the bass runs; I hope to be able to add those to the song as I continue to refine it.

1 Like

Good job with this one, Andrew!

Nice Groove, timing was spot on & vocals are pretty good too!!!
No critique… just enjoyed your version!

Tod

Much appreciated, Tod!

Really good rendition! Nice strumming with some energy and a real feel for rhythm of the song. It’s not such an easy one to sing either.

1 Like

Thanks, Ian!

Nice performance! You seem very comfortable in front of the camera. Maybe not so surprising :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, John!

1 Like