My adventure into Digital Art!

Great looking character, in case you didn’t see my ZBrush model of Tinkerbell, here she is.
This isn’t AI, it’s my ZBrush model bassed on J Scott Campbells tinkerbell collectible

R

2 Likes

Liking that Rachel :+1:

1 Like

I would change the head, it would be a male with mutton chops and full tash also wearing a stove pipe hat in black.

R

1 Like

Here you go Toby, it’s not too difficult to do!

Very good sir ! I am definitely going to have a look, once I get out of this Real Cartoon :rabbit: :hole: (I blame @Libitina !! ) One thing kinda led to another :rofl:

And when Maiden and Eddie retire, waiting in the wings …

Think I might have too much spare time on my hands :rofl:

2 Likes

For those delving into AI this is useful, it helps prevent unwanted results!

2 Likes

Love the elf, amazing character, would be a great model. I can see myself possible making a small investment into the app. It does some seriously good work.

PS. Thank for the info page too. :+1:

1 Like

Those latest ones are just using the Nightcafe site and Real Cartoon.I looked at the app but its only Android or IOS only and I’m a Windows PC user.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

I enjoy many forms of art, but I must admit that when it comes to digital media I like it best when I can’t tell the artwork was produced digitally. I also can’t really explain my reasons; I think it must just be pure, subjective preference.

I can still appreciate an obviously digital work, though, and many in this thread are well done.

3 Likes

Close but still needs a great deal of work, the face looks drawn instead of realistic.

R

2 Likes

I love visual art and could easily see myself losing all sense of time down the photoshop/digital/AI imaging rabbit hole :smiley:
Some of the artwork here reminds me of one of my favourite cartoon strips in the 80’s. When Berkley Breathed was winding up Bloom County, he had a storyline where all the characters had to go looking for alternative employment. This was part of Steve Dallas’ journey :rofl:

4 Likes