My art collaboration with redrhodie

thank you David, much appreciated

Hereā€™s the photo of the second painting Iā€™ve had accepted. its called Portrait of an Absinthe Drinker

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the second painting, Keith.

Should I be recognising the drinker?

I made the drinker up. If you examined my mind heā€™ll be an amalgam of many people, including me.

1 Like

Right, thought Iā€™d ask, as one just never knows :grin:

It is cool irrespective. Enjoy the exhibition!

2 Likes

It was this one, called Eve. Oil on canvas.

1 Like

I thought it was Jane. :blush:

1 Like

Lovely, Lynn.

As I looked at it, I began to mentally sing ā€œLong legged woman dressed in ā€¦ā€ :grin:

1 Like

I delivered this painting to its new home today. I helped hang it, and got to feel the vibe of the room totally transform. It was pretty magical.

1 Like

Wonderful moment, Lynn, thanks for sharing. The painting looks right at home in itā€™s new home.

1 Like

This video shows a harpsichord that I just decorated. Iā€™m really excited to see how excited she is! We almost never get to see the instruments we work on once they leave the shop. She is teaching an online class in baroque music on it.

2 Likes

Thanks David. It does fit right in!

1 Like

Looks magnificent, Lynn. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Looks like your work will be getting a video all to itself. Its really well deserved.

it Wow Lynn that looks lovely, must be so nice to see someone putting centre stage like that ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been to see the Ferens Open Exhibition and noticed that Portrait of Absinthe Drinker has a red dot (its been sold). Its my first red dot and Iā€™m not sure what happens next. The Exhibition ends at the beginning of May so Iā€™ll find out then.

3 Likes

You are now officially a ā€˜selling artistā€™.
Congrats Keith.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats, Keith, sounds like you just sold your first painting.

1 Like

Thanks Richard, it was pretty scary seeing the red dot next to it.

Thanks David, I keep thinking next time I go in the red dot wonā€™t be there. Its a good exhibition with some great works of art exhibited.

1 Like