My "Beatles birthday"

Celebrating my 64th birthday today (July 13th) with a little help from The Beatles and justinguitar.com’s Ukulele Songbook…

15 Likes

Well done Richard, that was a well played and fun rendition of a classic song.
I took up guitar 6 years ago when I was 64 so this song is close to my heart. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words.

Belated birthday greetings, Richard, the uke does had a fun twist that seems ever so appropriate.

1 Like

Yes, the ukulele has given me many hours of fun over the years.

Happy Birthday Richard and well done on the song, it’s very well played and sung! Thanks for sharing it, I much enjoyed the listening.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Richard! Your’s is such a fun rendition of the Beatles song. I enjoyed watching it!

1 Like

I am pleased you enjoyed the song. Thank you for your kind words.

Happy birthday to you Richard. I think you’ve played the best 64th song there is for your birthday, and played it wonderfully too!

2 Likes

Happy 64th Richard!!!

I enjoyed your Oh so appropriate tune!!! Your rendition & ukulele played was a fun time!!!

Tod

1 Like

Happy Birthday Richard, nicely done!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Richard. Enjoyed your version of 64.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Richard! I remember that song coming to my mind when I turned 64 too :grin: You played well on that ukulele. Good job all around!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Richard! :smiley:

That was a lovely and fun rendition of this classis, very well done. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Groovy cover Richard!

ya did it justice doing it on the ukulele. I’m kinda into various renditions folks do with the Beatles. Your redition sounded great.

Good choice of song for your 64th. I’ve not learned that one yet. I should, I just turned 64 in Jan. myself, and my wife did too a half a month ago… :frowning: oh well, we’re all on the green side of the grass. Something to be said for that. Unfortunetley, I know to many folks that ain’t gonna see 64 as their already gone.

Glad ya made the scene.
Happy 64th Birthday Richard!

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you.

Happy birthday Richard :smiley: :birthday:
Loved the song, it was very enjoyable, and very well played and sung :smiley:

1 Like