My cover of Coldplay's Fix You

Hi Luc :exclamation: thank you :exclamation: for your heart-warming comment :exclamation: and exclamations :exclamation: :wink:

1 Like

That’s probably my favourite Coldplay song Rinka, and you’ve done a fantastic unplugged version here. Your warm vocals really suit the positivity of the song!

1 Like

Hello Rinka!!!
I hadn’t ever heard this song before and as far as I’m concerned, I don’t even want to hear Coldplay’s version because yours is so beautiful!
You are a charming young lady with a beautiful voice that is very enjoyable to hear!!! I listened to your House of the Rising Sun just before coming to this post & found it lovely as well!!!
I believe that you definitely have musical talent, keep on learning and improving!!!
Well done!!! Domo arigato, Rinka!!!

Tod

1 Like

Hi Rinka,

Great progress and well done, really well sung so :clap: on the vocal and confidently played too. I really liked it. I like to see peoples guitar as well when they place so I can watch the techniques etc but that’s a personal preference thing.

Well done. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great job , very confident.

1 Like

Hey Tod! Thank you for the encouraging comment :smiling_face: Will keep on practicing!
Have a beautiful day🌷