My first upload "Hey Joe"

hey I just want to thank everyone who checked out my first song. This is a very warm and welcoming place to hang out! :sunglasses: :guitar:

Welcome @cooperdog!

Thanks for sharing, Hey Joe always takes me back to the days I learned playing and singing at the same time; it was my favourite jamming song to practice

2 Likes

Welcome Wayne. Enjoyed the video. Keep it up, look forward to more.

1 Like

@cooperdog

Lovely work, and great feedback for you already. You’ve made a fantastic start.

Beat me to it - I think it was one of the first tunes I played and sang at the same time too!

1 Like

Must be the accessible flow of chrod strums and “room for vocal improv” in that song that makes it a good platform?

1 Like

It was nice and steady, congratulations Wayne!

1 Like

That was really solid, Wayne. I enjoyed it, and I think you did a really good job with strumming patterns. Your chord changes looked smooth and relaxed - very comfortable. Way to go!

1 Like

G’day Wayne,mate grade one and you are posting your playing ,that is confidence all the way,well done .

2 Likes

Hi Wayne, nicely performed. I think you’ve got a natural feel for rhythm. I hear it in your strumming and the way you got your body into the song. You actually seemed to me to become more relaxed as you got into the song and it freed up you engagement with the piece. Impressive.

1 Like

Well done there ,Im impressed !
I can imagine it takes a lot of guts to post a sample of playing ….the feedback is so valuable and a way to finding your own style .

1 Like

Well done very good first AOVYP post. Nothing to add to what has been given in the way of advice. Very solid throughout. Next ? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good job buddy Hendrix is massive inspiration to grab a guitar isn’t he ? Cheers!

1 Like

Hi Filip good to see you have found the new Community, great to see you here ! :sunglasses:

Yep feels good to be here with you, folks. Let me familiarize with system now :smiley:

1 Like