My Friday Gig with my new Uke šŸ˜‚

Thank you Notter, they usually sing more when they donā€™t have the instrumentsā€¦might it be the same old story about playing and singing at the same time? :joy:

1 Like

Could be @SILVIA ! Iā€™m saying they were fixed on your playing and were mesmerised! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well Silvia,
Cans is all I got. So to take them off means to bypass your fine offering. Is this a classroom setting or just the kids you are watching type of deal? Seemed like an energized performance areaā€¦

Good play, Uke is not really my thing, but you seem to have good command of it and do play well, kudos there! Vox is good and the whole package come out well.

Good stuff and all the best,
LB

1 Like

@LBro Thank you for listening and your comment :blush: Iā€™m afraid this is a classroom setting :see_no_evil: just hope not to be too bad an example :innocent::speak_no_evil:, but the children are only 3 to 5 years old and the lighter the structure is the better I think they can express themselvesā€¦also the older ones can do quite well to stay on the beat and above all they really loved the activity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi,
Oh - I was just wondering and actually think your uke playing for the class is a great activity for them. I bet they really do look forward to this time with you and your uke! To me your recording is very good, all things considered! Yep, I will keep the headphone on! :slight_smile:

All the best,
LB

1 Like

Happy NUD Silvia. That looked like great fun. I hope you get many hours of pleasure from Kuku.

1 Like

I just bought a new one, a light blue Soprano Uke
ā€¦itā€™s for the children of course :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: The sound of Ukuleles is so joyful!
Now we have KukĆ¹ and Cucu :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like