My name is Christian in Peru

Hi I’m in South America Peru.

I’m 38 and play acoustic and electric. I’ve learned so much with Justin and I want to know if there are more people from Peru here. It doesnt matter girl or man. Or maybe to talk about music. Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome to the fotum Christian

1 Like

Hi Christian,
Welcome ,and i wish you a long learning curve and above all fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hello Christian and welcome back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey christian, welcome to the community.

1 Like

Hi Christian,

Welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you here. I have not seen anyone yet post from Peru, but we love the global presence of all the guitar players-the Justin Guitar army. I am from San Diego, CA live about 5 minutes from Mexico. That is still a ways down the coast to get to Peru. Peru es un hermoso Pais

I hope you decide to post a video of yourself playing here. We all love to talk about music and share techniques.

Jeff

2 Likes

Hi Christian, welcome!
I’m no where near Peru I’m afraid but we do love Paddington here in the UK so share a friendly bear between our nations :wink:
Looking forward to hearing more from and about you!

2 Likes

Hello Christian and welcome to the community… we are a global group of friends all happy and willing to support and enckurage each other.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you to everyone! Let’s keep rocking!

1 Like

Hello Christian, so great to have you here as a new community member :hugs:.

If you need any help, advice, or just somebody to talk about music - this is the perfect place for it :smiley:.

I wish you a wonderful guitar journey :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, your welcome!

2 Likes

Hola Christian, bienvenido. I speak Spanish but live in Canada. I’m from Colombia. You’ve already tasted how good are Justin Guitar lessons. There are numerous sections in this community side where you can get help and encouragement or provide it, and yes, talk about music.

2 Likes

Thank you man, I’ll try to help others. I’ll read this forum a little more.

1 Like