My new guitars collection 🤣

:joy::joy::joy:
Aren’t they cute?!

Now we’re almost ready for our Christmas School Party next week! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::sweat_smile: These are for the 3yo children so that they can rock around while the older ones will do some dancing with my skilled-at-dancing colleague!
Ohh… I will also play the guitar in front of all the children’s families :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

17 Likes

Good luck Silvia!

1 Like

Welcome to the School of Air Guitar !!
Great stuff Sylvia !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Have loads of fun, great idea. :smiley: :grinning:

1 Like

That’s awesome. Have fun!!!

1 Like

Hi Silvia,
That looks good and super cheerful, :sunglasses: :partying_face:
And good luck and have fun playing for so many people… :sweat_smile: :sunglasses:
Greetings ,…

1 Like

Love it, nothing like a good session of air guitar, beauty of it is you never get the wrong notes :metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

1 Like

@DarrellW I totally agree! It always sounds good and feels even better!:rofl::guitar::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks Roger, this will be the second time I will play at a school party…they won’t eat me, right?! :blush::wink::rofl:

1 Like

We’re gonna…rock :love_you_gesture::guitar::love_you_gesture::guitar::love_you_gesture::guitar:

1 Like

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: thank you! I :blush:

Fantastic idea Silvia! Looks like a lot of fun and I love the colours! Hope the kids have fun!!!

1 Like

LOL!!

Looks like fun! Have a great one and lot’s of succes playing!!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure you’ll smash it Silvia and I’m sure everyone will enjoy, I’ve seen your playing. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Eddie_09 @SgtColon @GrytPipe Thank you all! We’re having so much fun with the rehearsals :blush: Last week we were going to try We wish you a Merry Christmas all together for the first time when a little boy from my class reminded us “Tempo teacher!” (I’ve instructed them well!) so we all started going 1 2 3 1 2 3 …and my colleagues thought it was time for dancing a Waltz and they all ended up dancing and singing :joy::joy::joy: The vibes are the right ones for us to do well at the party with the families…hopefully they’ll just sing :joy:

5 Likes