My new Telecaster Demo

Thanks guys!!! Im gonna be taking this one back though and getting a limited edition fender telecaster thats made in mexico.

Sounds great! I’m just curious, what is it that you’re not 100% happy with which makes you want to swap it for a MiM? I’ve only ever played two guitars in my life, so I’m interested to hear about others!

Mostly the sound of it. It could def use some better pickups and other things. I mean I like it but for a couple hundred more dollars you can get a better built one. I don’t really like the gloss finish either plus it’s made in China lol. Not that it’s a bad guitar but might as well dish out a little extra for a better sounding build and prettier guitar

1 Like

You can play an electric unplugged. It’s just real tinny sounding and quiet. I always practice with headphones on, so anybody else in the room would only hear the un-amplified sound, but my wife has been able to tell what song I was playing.

1 Like

Thanks for the info… I think I will get an amp with it also… so we will see

1 Like

Belated happy birthday Byron. Nice looking guitar and it sounded good to my ears.