My quarantine jam

Hey there :slight_smile: :wave:

I also caught covid :expressionless:
It’s currently the fifth day of quarantine and lying around with the typical symptoms, but things are sloooowly getting better and I’m not too worred since I’m boostered.

At least I got myself up to at least jam a bit and playing around with a “chord progression” (well, it’s just two chords ^^) in GarageBand. Consider it more as a sign of life than something tfancy to show off :sweat_smile:

Stay safe & all the best
Max

7 Likes

Hi Max, sorry to hear that the virus got you - glad to hear you felt well enough to make some noise. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Max good to hear from you buddy and hope you are getting better, lately quite a lot of people at my work are getting it so I feel you.

Very laid back, groovy jam, enjoyed it very much :blush:

1 Like

Glad you’re getting over the virus Max. That was some good stuff there. I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Hope you have a quick recovery! Sounded awesome. I loved the pans on the production – really top notch little beat. This thing is catchy – reminds me a bit of the Stone Roses or Happy Mondays.

1 Like

Hey, Max, sorry to hear you got C-19, wish you a speedy recovery.

Jam was cool, catchy riff and licks, crunchy tone, and some cool panning.

Keeping up the quarantine rocking.

1 Like

Hey Max, loved the jam…sounded fun! Sounds like the Covid is pretty manageable, glad to hear it. Well wishes on the recovery ❤️‍🩹

1 Like

@all: Thank you very much!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Max,
I can’t recall whether I ever had the pleasure of listening to you rock out on an electric, but enjoyed this.
Gute Besserung und weiter so! :smiley:

1 Like

Ha yeah I haven’t shared any of the electric stuff with you, if things keep getting better I might record a video the next days :smiley:
Dankeschön!

1 Like