My Taylor GS Mini arrived today

Hello everyone!
I am very happy that today my new acoustic guitar arrived, it’s a Taylor GS Mini.
It feels so good and comfortable and I love the sound!
My old guitar was a Yahama F310, purchased it two years ago and I’ve been playing on and off since 2020.
Now I am getting serious with my playing and practice schedule following Justin’s course!
My wish is to have my very own Youtube channel one day, where I can upload acoustic guitar covers!

17 Likes

beau-ti-ful!
Happy NGD!

1 Like

That’s a lovely little guitar, and yes they have a quite nice sound. Have fun - and happy NGD!

1 Like

Awesome guitar, congrats. I also started on a F310. Not a bad guitar actually, I still use it as my knockabout guitar if going on a road trip etc

1 Like

What a beauty. I wish you every joy as you make music together Claudia.

1 Like

Looks beautiful, Claudia, wish you much joy and look forward to hearing you play when you create that channel.

1 Like

Welcome and happy NGD Claudia. Enjoy your new guitar and perhaps post something on AVoYP to let us hear how it sounds.
About the :mega: Audio / Video of You Playing category

1 Like

Hi Claudia,
H.miniG.Day :partying_face:

I wish you lots of fun and hope you can knock Justin off the throne in terms of subscribers one day…start small, dream big,enjoy now :sunglasses:…step by step with lots of patience you can go far :tiger:.
Greetings Rogier

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words! I really appreciate them :slight_smile:
I also wish everyone good luck in their journey!

Happy NGD day!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy NGD Claudia, that is a sweet looking guitar.

1 Like